Sunday, September 7, 2008

What was done at Club Sena today.

Well under the stairs that lead to the loft over the wood working shop there was storied a lot of old windows and doors. My Pottery studio is not big enough so I wanted to clean out that space. I have a friend that is building his own greenhouses and needed windows so off we set today to get the area cleaned and the windows loaded for transport to Don's house tomorrow since I am going to go to town anyway to see my sister who is traveling through. We are a few miles from town (25) so in light of the energy problem all trips are planned in advance to do as much as we can while we are out. So tomorrow I will deliver windows, see my sister and pick up a load of wood my friend Don has for me. We both try to use what we have and share where we can.
In my cleaning I have came across a pile of very old window pains. I must see what I can do with them. Slumped glass dishes comes to mind. I have a few gold firing to do before Oct so it would be the perfect time to try something with them. I'll write up what I do and what happens and post it on her or my Hand made Goats Milk Soap web page, www.sitkum.com.
The next task I have to do is to link this blog and my web page. I'm hoping Don can help me with that. Then I will try some affiliated marking on that site .

No comments: